My main interests are travel and challenges. I enjoy working in different countries.
- 2013- Camino Portuguese- Starting from Lisbon, unfortunately heat was above 40 degrees C. So we travelled by foot & bus through the towns to Porto where my partner & I started our walk which we completed in Santiago de Compostella going via the coast through Portugal due to the heat.
- 2012- Camino Frances- Walking the Camino with my partner from St Jean Pier de Port inside France over the Pyrenees through the North of Spain to Santiago de Compostella in 32 days. We then walked another 4 days to Finesterre on the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1983- Solo motorcycle around New Zealand- Starting from Wellington I crossed on the ferry to the South Island and drove to Christchurch, down to Dunedin and on to Invercargil, then back up to Milford Sound & up the West coast to Nelson & back to Picton. Then up through Masterton, to Napier & around East Cape to the Coramandel, then up … Continue reading "1983- Solo motorcycle around New Zealand"
- 1982- Solo motorcycle around Australia- I drove a Kawasaki 500 from Melbourne, around to Adelaide, up the centre to the salt lakes and then across the Nullabor to Western Auistralia and down the byte to Esparance & up through Perth & Canarven to Broom & on to Darwin. From Darwin I drove to Ayers Rock, back up to Tennants Creek, … Continue reading "1982- Solo motorcycle around Australia"
- 1981- USA trip by Greyhound bus- A month pass for Greyhound bus around the United States. I had worked with a company from Texas in Germany and so ended up in Dallas working at the end of the trip. I also went to Vancouver in Canada & Juarez in Mexico. After this trip by bus, which mainly deposited you in the … Continue reading "1981- USA trip by Greyhound bus"